INGERSOLL LECTURE TONIGHT

On "The Immortality of Man."--By Mr. G. L. Dickinson in Fogg at 8.

The Ingersoll lecture for this year will be given in the Lecture Room of the Fogg Museum this evening at 8 o'clock by Mr. G. L. Dickinson, M.A., of King's College, Cambridge, England. The subject of the lecture will be "The Immortality of Man." It will be open to the public.

Mr. Dickinson is a graduate of King's College. Besides holding the positions of Fellow and lecturer in that college, he is lecturer in the London School of Economics and Political Science. He has published a number of important articles, among which are "Revolution and Reaction in Modern France," "The Greek View of Life," "The Meaning of Good," and "Religion: a Criticism and Forecast."

By the will of Miss Caroline Haskell Ingersoll of Keene, New Hampshire, provision was made for the annual delivery at the University of a lecture upon "The Immortality of Man." Last year the lectureship was filled by Mr. W. S. Bigelow '71, whose subject was "Immortality as Conceived and Taught in Buddhism."