Commencement Tickets for Sanders

Candidates for the degrees of A.B. and of S.B. in Harvard College may apply, in writing, at 4 University Hall, not later than 12 o'clock on Thursday, June 24, for not more than one ticket, for the use of friends, to the exercises in Sanders Theatre on Commencement morning. Since the number of tickets is limited, the assignment, except to candidates recommended for degrees with distinction, will be made by lot. Candidates recommended for degrees with distinction and successful applicants in the allotment will get their tickets, if they apply in person, at 4 University Hall between 10 and 12 o'clock on Monday morning, June 28. Candidates for degrees march in procession and therefore do not need tickets for admission to the Theatre.

Candidates for degrees in the Graduate School of Applied Science and for the degree of S.B. in the Lawrence Scientific School may apply, in writing, at 16 University Hall, and candidates for the degrees of A.M., S.M., Ph.D., and S.D. may apply, in writing, at 10 University Hall, not later than 12 o'clock on Thursday, June 24, for not more than one ticket each for the use of friends to the exercises in Sanders Theatre on Commencement morning. The successful applicants of the candidates for degrees in the Graduate School of Applied Science and for the degree of S.B. in the Lawrence Scientific School, will get their tickets if they apply in person at 16 University Hall, and successful applicants of the candidates for the degrees of A.M., S.M., Ph.D., and S.D. if they apply, in person, at 10 University Hall, between 2 and 4 o'clock on Thursday.