Program of Class Day Exercises

The 1909 Class Day Committee has announced the following program for the exercises to be held on June 25 if the weather is fair, if not, a rainy day program will be substituted:

9 A. M.--The Senior class will assemble in front of Holworthy and march to Appleton Chapel, where prayer will be offered by Rev. E. C. Moore '78.

10.15--Sanders Theatre will be open to ticket holders.

10.45--The Senior class will assemble in front of Holworthy and march to Sanders Theatre.

10.55--Sanders Theatre will be closed to all but Seniors.

2 P. M.--The Yard will be cleared and tickets will be required of all persons found in the Yard, and those who enter thereafter.

2 to 11--Music in the Yard.

3.30--Seniors assemble in front of Holworthy.

3.45--Seats in the Stadium will be open to ticket holders.

3.45--Graduates, the three lower classes and the Glee Club assemble in the Yard.

4.15--Graduates, the three lower classes and the Glee Club march to the Stadium. Seniors, led by the class officers, march around the Yard, cheering the buildings and the Tree.

4.30--Seniors march to the Stadium.

7 to 9--President Lowell's reception.

7 to 11--Illumination in the Yard.

8 to 11--Dancing in the Gymnasium and Memorial Hall.

9--The Glee Club will sing on the front steps of Sever.

Tickets Required.

All who wish to enter the Yard after 2 P. M. must be provided with a Yard ticket. A Yard ticket will admit to the Yard only. Memorial tickets will admit to Memorial Hall and to the Gymnasium in the evening, but not to the Yard. After 9 P. M. no Yard tickets will be given out to persons leaving the Yard. Each person leaving the Yard after 9 P. M. will be allowed to purchase one return ticket at 25 cents. After 9 P. M. arrangements will be made for persons leaving the Yard by exits 8 or 10 for Memorial Hall and Gymnasium, whereby they may receive special return Yard tickets.

Ticket holders are reminded of the fact that they have pledged themselves not to distribute Class Day tickets to anyone except their friends. 1909 CLASS DAY COMMITTEE.