Hockey Squad Leaves for New York

The University hockey squad will leave on the 1 o'clock train this afternoon for New York to play the third game of the intercollegiate series with Cornell at 8 o'clock tomorrow evening at the St. Nicholas Rink. The squad will stay at the Cumberland Hotel and will hold a short practice at the rink immediately after reaching New York this evening. They will return to Boston Sunday morning. The following 15 men will make the trip: S. T. Hicks '10, captain, R. M. Blackall '12, G. G. Browne '10, O. M. Chadwick '11, R. F. Duncan '12, N. H. Foster '11, G. P. Gardner, Jr., '10, R. Hornblower '11, F. D. Huntington '12, H. C. Leslie '11, S. B. Smart '12, R. B. Wigglesworth '12, Coach Winsor '02, Managers R. Haydock '10 and H. MacNider '11.

Tickets for Tomorrow's Game.

The University hockey management announces that contrary to the custom of last year, no applications will be necessary in procuring tickets to the Harvard-Cornell hockey game in New York tomorrow evening. All those wishing tickets may purchase them at the St. Nicholas Rink at $2 and $2.50 each.

For the Princeton game on the following Saturday, however, applications must be used. These will be received at the Athletic Office until 6 o'clock on Wednesday, and must be accompanied by check or money-order. The price of seats is $2 and $2.50 each.