Plans for Deutscher Verein Play

The Deutscher Verein will present "Der Bibliothekar" by Gustav von Moser as its fourteenth annual play. Two productions will be given, one in Jordan Hall, Boston, on December 6 under the auspices of the Deutsche Theatre Gesellschaft, and one in Brattle Hall, Cambridge, on December 8.

The scenes of the play, laid in England at the present time, are at the London house and country seat of Herr Marshland, one of the leading characters. The romance which runs through the plot gives a happy setting to the farcical situations, which serve to bring out the eccentricities of the "Bibliothekar."

Members of the Verein will take the male parts and ladies from the Deutsche Theatre Gesellschaft will play the feminine characters. Tickets at 50 cents, $1 and $1.50 each are on sale at the branch store of the Co-operative, at Ritter & Flebbe's, and at Schoenhof's, in Boston. They may also be obtained from C. E. Hansen '12, Grays 20.

The cast will be as follows: Herr Marshland,  F. W. Stuart, Jr., '11 Harry Marshland,  G. D. Huncke '12 Edith,  Miss Monpiton Macdonald,  G. Priesten sp. Lothair Macdonald,  J. P. Carr '11 Eva Webster,  Miss Vater Sarah Giden,  Miss Mitzlaf Armadale,  J. W. Davis '13 Gibson, the tailor,  F. W. Schurig 2G. Dickson, the landlady,  Mrs. F. W. Stuart Robert, der Bibliothekar,  E. N. Perrin 4G. John, a servant,  K. McIntosh '14 Trip, a commissioner,  E. A. Duncker '14 Two sheriffs,  P. Blair '11 and F. D. Hansen '14