AMHERST IN ARENA AT 8.15

Hockey Team in Second Game of Schedule.--Opponents' Offence Fast.

The University hockey team will play the second game of its schedule against Amherst in the Boston Arena this evening at 8.15 o'clock. Tickets at 50 cents, 75 cents and $1 each may be obtained at the door.

The Amherst team retains four men from a year ago, and in its three weeks of practice has developed a speedy offence that plays well together. This is its first game, however. The line-ups: HARVARD.  AMHERST. Leslie, l.e.  r.e., Cransham Duncan, l.c.  r.c., Miller Hornblower, r.c.  l.c., Chapin Seamans, r.e.  r.e., King Huntington, c.p.  c.p., Sibley Graustein, p.  p., Abele Chadwick, g.  g., Babcock

Poor Team Work in Practice

At its practice in the Arena yesterday afternoon the University team was given a hard scrimmage. After a long preliminary practice in which the forwards were sent against the goal in pairs, and later in fours against the entire defence, a 15-minute scrimmage was held with the second team that resulted in a 2 to 2 tie. Pratt and Hicks scored for the second team, while Hornblower and Duncan made the goals for the first. The team-work of the University forwards was poor, though Duncan and Leslie together once carried the puck the length of the rink for a score.

Poor Team Work in Practice