RECITAL BY MR. C. BAERMANN

Under Auspices of Deutscher Verein in Sanders Theatre at 8 o'clock.

Mr. Carl Baermann, the well-known Boston musician, will give a pianoforte recital in Sanders Theatre this evening at 8 o'clock under the auspices of the Deutscher Verein. This concert is given by Mr. Baermann to show his good will toward the musical life of the University and especially toward the Deutscher Verein. For this reason it is hoped that his generosity will meet with the enthusiastic recepton which it deserves. That this desire will in a large measure be fulfilled is assured by the unusual demand for tickets, which up to last evening far exceeded the supply. For this reason the Deutscher Verein management announces that no more tickets will be issued and also that the public will not be admitted at 7.55 o'clock as was previously announced. No one will be admitted without ticket.

The program for the concert this evening is as follows: Mozart,  Fantasia in C minor Beethoven,  Thirty-two Variations in C minor Beethoven,  Sonata in E major, Op. 109 Chopin,  Two Studies from Op. 25 Liszt,  Legend, St. Francis d'Assisi "Sermon to the Birds." C. Baermann,  Study in F sharp minor Liszt,  Don Juan Fantaisie.