DR. R. C. CABOT '89 IN UNION

Tonight at 8 on "Medicine as a Career."--Open to Entire University.

The fourth in the series of six Union lectures on professions will be given by Dr. R. C. Cabot '89, of Boston, in the Assembly Room of the Union this evening at 8 o'clock. Dr. Cabot will speak on "Medicine as a Career." As an exception to the usual rule of admittance to the Union lectures is being made in this series on professions, tonight's lecture will be open to all members of the University.

Dr. Cabot received his degree of M.D. from Harvard in 1892 and the following year began the practice of medicine in Boston. In 1899 he was appointed assistant instructor at the Harvard Medical School and in 1903 he was made an instructor. During 1903 and 1904 Dr. Cabot held the position of lecturer in philosophy in Professor Royce's Seminary course in logic. From 1895 to 1898 he was the visiting physician to Channing House and since that time has become consulting physician to the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, the New England Hospital, and the Lancaster Reform School. Besides being at present a member of the Massachusetts Medical Society and counsellor of the Harvard Medical Alumni, Dr. Cabot has done much speaking and campaign work in connection with the public schools of Boston.