Police Apprehend Armed Man and Woman in Central Square

107 Faculty Called for Review of Tenure Procedures in Letter to Dean Gay

Citing Toxic Culture and Administrator Departures, Harvard School of Public Health Faculty Repeatedly Weighed Voting No Confidence in Dean

Elizabeth Wurtzel ’89, Who Collected Friends ‘Like Beads on a String,’ Dies at 52

Multimedia

The Photos That Captured the 2010s

PRINCETON GAME TONIGHT

In Boston Arena at 8.15.--Second League Game for University Team.

The University hockey team will play its second game in the Intercollegiate Hockey League against Princeton at the Boston Arena tonight at 8.15 o'clock. Tickets at $1.50 and $1 may be obtained at the door.

This game will be one of the hardest of the series, as Princeton has four veterans from last year's championship team, and has defeated Yale two games out of three during the Christmas recess. Princeton has played two games in the series so far, losing to Cornell 4 to 1 and to Dartmouth 6 to 3; but in spite of these defeats it should show up well. The University team has defeated Columbia, 5 to 0, which in turn defeated Dartmouth last night. Judging from these scores the University team should win by a small score.

The University has shown much improvement during the past few weeks, especially in following back to aid the defence. All the positions on the team seem to be pretty definitely settled with the exception of left end. Leslie and Pierce have both been tried there and seem to be about equal.

The line-ups: HARVARD.  PRINCETON. Leslie, l.e.  r.e., Patterson Duncan, l.c.  r.c., Kay Hornblower, r.c.  l.c., McKinney Seamans, r.e.  l.e., Angell Huntington, c.p.  c.p., Blair Foster, p.  p., Lee Chadwick, g.  g., Kalbfleisch