The New Gen Ed Lottery System, Explained

Armed Individuals Sighted in Harvard Square Arraigned

Harvard Students Form Coalition Supporting Slave Photo Lawsuit's Demands

Police Apprehend Armed Man and Woman in Central Square

107 Faculty Called for Review of Tenure Procedures in Letter to Dean Gay

Junior Class Elections Today

The election of the Junior class officers for the coming year will be held in the Lodge at the class of '77 Gate today. The polls will be open from 8.45 to 6 o'clock. All men entering with the class of 1913 are eligible to vote.

The list of nominations is as follows: for president, S. M. Felton, A. M. Goodale, H. J. Smith; for vice-president, H. B. Gardner, F. W. Hubbell, D. C. Parmenter; for secretary-treasurer, P. G. M. Austin, R. B. Batchelder, W. Tufts, Jr.

Besides electing officers, the class will vote for seven of the following men as members of the Student Council: P. G. M. Austin, R. B. Batchelder, A. M. Goodale, E. A. Graustein, F. W. Hubbell, A. J. Lowrey, A. S. Neilson, G. H. Roosevelt, P. L. Wendell, W. M. E. Whitelock.

The following have been appointed watchers at the polls and must report at the Lodge promptly at the hours assigned unless it is absolutely impossible, in which case a substitute must be sent: 8.45 to 10--F. J. Leviseur and R. D. Seamans; 10 to 11--R. B. Batchelder and R. W. Bennett; 11-12--W. T. Fisher and E. P. Carver, Jr.; 12-1--B. S. Chase and T. B. Lewis; 1-2--O. J. Smith and J. C. Faulkner, Jr.; 2-3--C. J. Duggan and R. G. Huling; 3-4--S. M. Seymour and F. W. Hubbell; 4-5--C. Gilfix and G. N. Phillips; 5-6--R. G. Huling and R. B. Batchelder.