Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor Talks Justice, Civic Engagement at Radcliffe Day

Church Says It Did Not Authorize ‘People’s Commencement’ Protest After Harvard Graduation Walkout

‘Welcome to the Battlefield’: Maria Ressa Talks Tech, Fascism in Harvard Commencement Address

Multimedia

In Photos: Harvard’s 373rd Commencement Exercises

Rabbi Zarchi Confronted Maria Ressa, Walked Off Stage Over Her Harvard Commencement Speech

CROSS-COUNTRY MEN LEAVE THIS MORNING

UNIVERSITY AND 1915 TEAMS TO MEET YALE TOMORROW.

The University and Freshman cross-country teams leave this morning for Farmington, Conn., where they will spend the night, previous to the races with Yale tomorrow. The men will take breakfast in the Union at 7.45 o'clock, and will leave the Square in a special car at 8.20 o'clock.

Lawless led the teams around Soldiers Field yesterday for a two-mile jog, the last practice before the final contests. This afternoon the men will walk over the Yale course.

Practice began for the cross-country teams about the first of October, and regular Training Table started two weeks later. A very good showing was made by the University team in the run with Technology last Friday in spite of the absence of two or three good men. The University team has three strong men in Captain Withington, Lawless, and Copeland, and is well-balanced. Yale defeated Princeton on Saturday but does not appear to be much stronger than last year's team which lost in the race over the Chestnut Hill course. Little is known of the comparative strength of the two Freshman teams.

Besides Coach Shrubb and the two managers, H. L. Gaddis '12 and W. Tufts, Jr., '13, the following will take the trip:

University squad.--F. H. Blackman '14, R. St. B. Boyd '14, C. W. Burrage '13, F. W. Copeland '13, A. J. de Gozzaldi '14, H. L. Groves '12, W. H. Lacey '12, H. P. Lawless '13, K. Roosevelt '12, W. M. Tugman '14, H. M. Warren '13, P. R. Withington '12.

1915 squad.--B. S. Carter, S. Coolidge, H. E. Fitzgibbons, S. F. Greeley, H. Lider, H. G. MacLure, C. E. Morris, E. P. Stone.