The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

IMPORTANT SHIFTS MADE

Storer Tried at Tackle and Parmenter at Centre.--Freshman Team in Light Practice Yesterday.

The University football team was put through an hour's hard drill yesterday afternoon, the first half-hour being devoted to a hard scrimmage in which the first team scored one touchdown, Reynolds carrying the ball across the goal-line. Practice was fast and all the men showed up to good advantage. Another radical shift was made in the line-up, Storer replacing Jenckes at right tackle and Parmenter filling the vacant centre position. Frothingham played centre and Lingard left tackle on the substitute eleven.

Campbell and Felton in Practice.

Campbell was back in the scrimmage yesterday and Felton was out practicing punts. He seemed to be in prime condition and got off some long spiral kicks. He did not, however, enter the scrimmage.

Freshmen in Short Scrimmage.

The Freshman football team was given a twenty-minute scrimmage against the second team yesterday afternoon. The scrimmage was marred by continual off-side play, mainly on the part of the first team. The offensive work of the first line and particularly of the ends was better today than for some time. Hardwick and Bradlee were not in the scrimmage yesterday, but will be at their usual positions for the game with Yale on Saturday, and together with Brickley and Logan should form a very fast and powerful backfield. Practice this afternoon will be the last hard work for the team before the Yale game.