CREW AND BASEBALL MEN

Given Reception and Smoker Tonight by Harvard Club of Boston.

The Harvard Club of Boston will give a reception and smoker to the members of last year's winning crews and baseball squad in Copley Hall this evening at 8 o'clock. The first part of the evening will be devoted to an informal reception, during which the First Corps Cadet Band will play. At 8.45 o'clock the regular program of the evening will begin with Mr. O. B. Roberts '86 as presiding officer. This will consist of speeches by Mr. R. F. Herrick '90 in behalf of the crews and Mr. F. W. Thayer '78 in behalf of the baseball team, and the presentation of gold oars to members of last year's winning crews and gold baseballs to members of the baseball team. Speeches will be made by Captain R. W. Cutler of last year's crew, and by some member of last year's baseball team in the absence of Captain C. B. McLaughlin.

As soon as the joint concert of the Harvard and Yale Musical Clubs has finished the members will join the meeting and a general informal entertainment will be held.

The following men through connection with last year's crew or baseball team have been invited: A. T. Abeles '13, C. T. Abeles '13, Y. Arai '12, R. C. Babson '12, G. H. Balch '12, G. F. Bird '13, I. C. Bolton '12, J. P. Carr '11, R. C. Clifford '12, J. H. Coon '13, R. W. Cutler '11, J. R. Desha '12, F. S. Ernst '12, H. T. Gibson '12, A. M. Goodale '13, C. Hann '11, E. C. Hardy '13, H. R. Howe '12, F. W. Hubbell '13, O. Iselin '11, G. E. Jones '11, A. J. Kelly '12, J. P. Kennedy '12, C. B. McLaughlin '11, R. G. McKay '11, Dr. W. E. Ladd '02, R. Lowell '12, G. P. Metcalf '12, G. von L. Meyer '13, E. D. Morgan, Jr., '13, G. F. Newton '12, H. E. Ohler '11, R. S. Potter '12, H. E. Reeves '12, H. A. Rogers '11, H. A. Sexton '11, G. F. Stratton '13, A. Strong '12, J. Waite '11, J. G. Wiggins '12, R. B. Wigglesworth '12, L. Withington '11, Coach Sexton, Coach Wray, and Engineers C. Hart and F. Mosier.