BATTERY A TO PLAY CADETS

Former Victorious in Four of Six Games Already Played, Two Being Tied.

The First Corps of Cadets and Battery A will play their seventh annual game in the Stadium tomorrow morning at 10.30 o'clock. Admission will be by complimentary and H. A. A. tickets. For the benefit of those students of the University who have not H. A. A. tickets, and who desire to see the game, tickets have been placed at the main store of the Harvard Co-operative Society. These may be secured by members of the University upon proper identification.

Of the six games played in previous years Battery A has won four and two have been tied; but this year the Cadets seem to have a good chance of winning.

Following are the scores of past games: 1905--Battery A, 0;  Cadets, 0. 1906--Battery A, 6;  Cadets, 0. 1907--Battery A, 6;  Cadets, 0. 1908--Battery A, 12;  Cadets, 0. 1909--Battery A, 0;  Cadets, 0. 1910--Battery A, 6;  Cadets, 0.

The majority of men on the Battery A team and one man on the Cadets are either undergraduates or graduates of the University. Following is the probable line-up: BATTERY A.  CADETS. R. W. Eckfeldt '13, l.e.  r.e., Karper Skilton, l.t.  r.t., Briggs F. R. Wulsin '13, l.g.  r.g., Towne L. B. Harding '08, c.  c., Dillingham H. W. Durant '07, r.g.  l.g., Connell D. Lawson '13, r.t.  l.t., Bartels W. P. Tobey '13, r.e.  l.e., Moss Thurber, q.b.  q.b., Miller R. C. Procter '13, l.h.b.  r.h.b., R. C. Jones. '07 W. M. Minot, ex-'11, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Noyes T. C. Hardwick '13, f.b.  f.b., Fales