Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

BOSTON Y. M. C. U. LECTURES

Given on Sunday Afternoons by Professors and Instructors in University.

A series of twenty lectures and discussions on civic and economic questions will be given at the Boston Young Men's Christian Union, 48 Boylston street, Boston, on Sunday afternoons during the winter. The course is under the direction of R. F. Foerster '06, of the Department of Social Ethics, and will include lectures by Professors T. N. Carver, H. W. Holmes '03, F. G. Peabody '69, F. W. Taussig '79, and also A. N. Holcombe '06 and J. Ford '05.

The lectures will deal with important social and economic problems of the day. As far as possible they will be arranged in a logical order so that the student who attends regularly may feel that he is in a way receiving instruction similar to that given in college courses on these subjects. The topics discussed will include: The tariff, wages, immigration, poverty and housing, parks and playgrounds, the drink problem, taxation, marriage and divorce, political questions and socialism.

While all young men, whether members of the Y. M. C. U. or not are invited to attend the meetings, they are planned primarily for those who have sufficient interest to attend regularly. Any one desiring to caroll should register promptly at the office of the Y. M. C. U., 48 Boylston street, or by letter addressed to F. L. Locke, at the same address. No fee will be charged.

Professor T. N. Carver will give the first lecture on "What determines the rate of wages" at the Y. M. C. U. on Sunday afternoon at 3.30 o'clock