Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor Talks Justice, Civic Engagement at Radcliffe Day

Church Says It Did Not Authorize ‘People’s Commencement’ Protest After Harvard Graduation Walkout

‘Welcome to the Battlefield’: Maria Ressa Talks Tech, Fascism in Harvard Commencement Address

Multimedia

In Photos: Harvard’s 373rd Commencement Exercises

Rabbi Zarchi Confronted Maria Ressa, Walked Off Stage Over Her Harvard Commencement Speech

TOMORROW'S ARRANGEMENTS

Thanksgiving Day to be a Holiday in All Departments of University.

Tomorrow, Thanksgiving Day, will be a holiday in all departments of the University.

Contrary to the usual holiday custom, however, morning prayers will be observed in Appleton Chapel at 8.45 o'clock. Rev. A. P. Fitch D.D. '00 will conduct the service, which will be open to the public.

All the libraries will be closed for the day, but books may be taken out of Gore Hall and the library of the Business School at 9 o'clock this evening to be returned before 9 o'clock Friday morning. Books may be taken from Harvard Hall after 4 o'clock this afternoon to be returned on Friday morning before 9 o'clock.

At Memorial and Randall Halls breakfast and dinner will be served but no evening meal. At Memorial breakfast may be had between 8 and 10 o'clock and dinner between 12.30 and 2.30 o'clock. At Randall breakfast will be served between 8 and 9.30 o'clock, and dinner between 1 and 2.15 o'clock.

The Union will be open from 8 A. M. until 11 P. M., a special dinner being served between 12 and 2 o'clock.

The Hemenway Gymnasium will be closed all day.

The Cambridge Post Office will be closed after the first mail delivery at 7.30 o'clock.