The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

LECTURES GIVEN TODAY

TWO ON COAL MINING AND PROFESSOR DIEHL ON FRANCE.

Professor Charles Diehl will give the eighth illustrated lecture on "France in the Orient in the Middle Ages" in Emerson D this afternoon at 4.30 o'clock. The special subject for this afternoon will be "A Frankish City of Mediaeval Greece: The Monuments of Mistra." The lecture will be open to the public.

Two Lectures on Coal Mining.

Mr. R. V. Norris, E.M., will give the first and second of a series of eighteen lectures on "Coal Mining," in the Lecture Room of the Rotch Building today at 12 and 4.30 o'clock. The lectures will be open to members of the University only.

"The Theology of Contemporary Religion Within the Church."

Professor E. C. Moore of the Divinity School will give the third of a series of four lectures, under the auspices of the Lowell Institute, on "The Theology of Contemporary Religion Within the Church" in King's Chapel, Boston, this afternoon at 2.30 o'clock. The lecture will be open to the public.

Professor Johannsen on "Selection".

Professor W. Johannsen, of the University of Copenhagen, Denmark will lecture on "Selection" in the Nash Lecture Room of the University Museum this afternoon at 4.30 o'clock. The lecture will be open to the public.

Rev. G. F. Herrick, on "Christian and Mohammedan."

Rev. G. F. Herrick, D.D., of Constantinople, will deliver the fourth of a course of six lectures under the Hyde Foundation on the general subject, "Christian and Mohammedan" in the Andover Seminary Building, Room A, this afternoon at 4.30 o'clock. His special topic will be "Christian and Mohammedan: Present and Possible Approaches." The lecture will be open to members of the University an to the public.