The New Gen Ed Lottery System, Explained

Armed Individuals Sighted in Harvard Square Arraigned

Harvard Students Form Coalition Supporting Slave Photo Lawsuit's Demands

Police Apprehend Armed Man and Woman in Central Square

107 Faculty Called for Review of Tenure Procedures in Letter to Dean Gay

DINNER FOR TRACK "H" MEN

Held in Young's Hotel Last Night.--Plans for Season Discussed by Captain Withington and Others.

A dinner for all "H" men eligible for the track team, the coaches, and the Track Advisory Committee, which is composed of N. W. Bingham '95, J. W. Hallowell '01, W. M. Rand '09, and E. C. Rust '04, was held in Young's Hotel, Boston, yesterday evening. Speeches were made at the dinner by Captain P. R. Withington '12 and other members of the track team, all of whom joined in emphasizing the point that the responsibility of turning out a winning team should not rest entirely on the captain or on any one man but should be shared by all "H" men eligible for the team.

At the meeting of the Advisory Committee before the dinner plans for the coming year were discussed. The Committee voted against having a triangular relay race with Yale and Princeton at the B. A. A. meet on February 10, as they were unwilling to do away with the dual race with Yale, which has been held regularly at that time, and on account of the poor facilities that the indoor track offers for a three-man race. Dual relay races with Yale and Princeton, however, will probably be arranged separately. It was also decided not to hold a winter track carnival in Mechanics Hall, but to hold it probably in Cambridge sometime in March.