The New Gen Ed Lottery System, Explained

Armed Individuals Sighted in Harvard Square Arraigned

Harvard Students Form Coalition Supporting Slave Photo Lawsuit's Demands

Police Apprehend Armed Man and Woman in Central Square

107 Faculty Called for Review of Tenure Procedures in Letter to Dean Gay

SENIOR OFFICERS ELECTED

R. B. Wigglesworth Chosen Secretary.--Committees Elected. -- Only 252 Ballots Cast.

As a result of the balloting in the Senior class elections yesterday, Richard Bowditch Wigglesworth, of Milton, was elected Secretary of the Class of 1912. The names of the men who were elected to the Class Committee, the Class Day Committee, and the Photograph Committee are announced in the complete list of Class Day officers in the adjoining column. Below is printed the number of votes cast for each candidate. SECRETARY. R. B. Wigglesworth,  183 F. D. Huntington,  69 CLASS COMMITTEE. P. R. Withington,  189 G. H. Balch,  148 R. S. Potter,  118 Y. Arai,  47 CLASS DAY COMMITTEE. T. J. Campbell,  225 H. L. Groves,  205 F. C. Gray,  196 D. P. Ranney,  189 R. F. Duncan,  165 H. de Windt,  161 H. C. Dewey,  153 E. C. Brown,  146 T. S. Ross,  130 S. S. Hanks,  105 J. Elliott,  89 PHOTOGRAPH COMMITTEE. R. M. Blackall,  122 R. Stiles,  100 W. H. Fernald,  96 G. F. Newton, Jr.,  95 J. P. Kennedy,  67 J. B. Munn,  65 J. R. Sibley,  65 F. Gooding,  59 H. T. Deane,  49 O. W. Haussermann,  38

The Class Committee, which has charge of all class affairs after graduation, is composed of the two members elected yesterday, the class Treasurer, as well as the three Marshals and the Secretary, who serve ex-officiis.

The Class Day Committee, composed of the seven men elected yesterday, begins its work immediately. It has entire charge of the arrangements for Class-Day.

The duty of the Photograph Committee is the publication of the Class Album, containing a photograph of every member of the graduating class, of the major teams, committees, and so forth.