Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

STIFF HOCKEY PRACTICE

FIRST TEAM DEFEATED SECOND, 5 TO 1, IN LONG SCRIMMAGE.

The University hockey squad was given a stiff practice in the Arena last evening, the first team lining up against the second for a 45-minute scrimmage in which the first team made five goals to the second's one. The scrimmage was often interrupted by Coach Winsor for individual and general coaching. Every member of the squad was given a chance to play at one time or another.

While the teams kept their original line-up a very interesting struggle resulted, each team scoring one goal; but as substitutes were put in, the first team became considerably superior, and before practice closed scored four more goals. Although several forwards played a good individual game, they displayed no team work except in occasional flashes, and failed to keep their places in the line. Duncan scored three of the first team's five goals. The defensive combinations were all fairly effective, the one composed of Wingate, Houston and Carnochan being the strongest.

The line-ups were as follows: FIRST.  SECOND. Sortwell, Clark, Baldwin, l.e.  r.e., J. R. Pratt, Paine, Devereux Duncan, l.c.  r.c., Reeves Palmer, r.c.  l.c., Hanson, Locke Morgan, Devereux, J. R. Pratt, r.e.  l.e., Baldwin, Clark Wingate, c.p.  c.p., Booth Houston, p.  p., Rushmore, P. H. Smart Carnochan, Browne, g.  g., S. B. Smart, Grinnell, Tebbets