The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

THE DINING HALL INQUIRY.

The investigation being carried out by the University concerning the boarding facilities available in Cambridge deserves the support of the students, for the utility of the results obtained from this inquiry will depend wholly upon the number of men who send in their answers. The University authorities have never had the information that is now being sought, and the systematic attempt being made at present to collect this data, if met by the co-operation of the students, will be of great aid in solving the difficult problems presented by the management of the dining halls.

President Lowell and the Corporation have felt that Memorial was of great value as a factor making for College solidarity as it furnishes a common meeting ground for the greatest number of men assembled at any one time in any department of the University. Because of this conviction, Memorial has been operated for the past two years despite the fact that a net loss resulted in both years. Evidently Memorial has not received sufficient support from the members of the University. The investigation now being conducted will show whether this insufficient support is due primarily to dissatisfaction with the Hall as now being conducted or to the competition of clubs as eating places.