‘A Huge Disruption’: Students Testing Positive for COVID-19 Report Confusing HUHS Communication

Local Businesses Fight for Revival of Harvard Square, Gear Up for Winter

DSO Staff Reflect on Fall Semester’s Successes, Planned Improvements for Spring

At Least Five GSAS Departments To Admit No Graduate Students Next Year

UC Passes Legislation to Increase Transparency of Community Council, HUPD

University Calendar

*Open to University. **Open to Public.

Saturday, February 11.

**MORNING PRAYERS. Rev. Lyman Abbott, h.'90, D.D., LL.D., editor of "The Outlook," New York City. Appleton Chapel, 8.45 A. M. The University preacher may be found at Wadsworth House 1 daily from 9 to 11 o'clock in the morning Dr. Abbott will conduct morning prayers until February 14.

Sunday, February 12.

**MORNING SERVICE. Rev. Lyman Abbott, of New York, N. Y. Appleton Chapel, 11 A. M. Students of the University enter at the south side-door. Students accompanied by friends enter at the south side-door. Officers of the University and their families enter at the north side-door. No seats except in the galleries will be open to the public.

**MEDICAL SCHOOL LECTURE. "Age." Dr. Charles S. Minot. Medical School, Longwood avenue, Boston, 4 P. M.

Monday, February 13.

Second half-year begins (except in the Graduate School of Business Administration, the Medical School, and the Dental School).

PRESIDENT AND FELLOWS OF HARVARD COLLEGE. Meeting at 50 State street, Boston, 10.30 A. M.

**KING'S CHAPEL LECTURES. "The Eastern Church. II. The Partriarchate of Constantinople." Professor J. W. Platner. King's Chapel, Boston, 2.30 P.M.

*LECTURES. "Geology of Fuels, and Refractory Materials." I. Professor Graton. Rotch Building, 4.30 P.M.

*PHYSICAL COLLOQUIUM. "Curle's Work on Magnetism." Mr. H. C. Hayes. Jefferson Physical Laboratory, Room 25, 5 P. M.

CHAMBER CONCERT. "The Flonzaley Quartet. Lecture Room of the Fogg Museum, 8 P. M. Program: Mozart, Quartet in G major (Kochel 387); J. M. Leclair (1687-1764), Sonata for two violins, op. 12 (first time); C. A. Debussy, Two Movements from Quartet in G minor, op.10; Hydn, Quartet in F major, op.3, No. 5.

Tuesday, February 14.

FACULTY OF ARTS AND SCIENCES. Special Meeting at university 5, 4 P. M.

BUSSKY SEMINAR. "Inheritance in Maize" Professor East. Bussey Institution, 2 P. M.

*GEOLOGICAL CONFERENCE. "Corollaries of the Theory of Isostasy." Professor W. M. Davis. "The State Quarries of Monson, Me." Mr. W. P. Haynes. Mineralogical Lecture Room, 4.30 P. M.

**MEMORIAL ADDRESS. "The Life and Scientific Works of Alexander Agassiz." Sir John Murray. Sanders Theatre, 8 P. M. Seats on the floor and in the middle section of the first gallery will be reserved for members of the University and invited guests until 8 o'clock.

JOINT MEETING OF THE HARVARD ENGINEERING SOCIETY AND HARVARD MATHEMATICAL CLUB. "With Peary in the Arctic." Mr. Donald MacMilllan, Assistant to Peary in the last Aretic Expedition. Pierce 110, 8 P. M.

Wednesday, February 15.

**ORGAN RECITAL. Dr. A. T. Davison, Jr., assisted by Mr. W. C. Rowland. Appleton Chapel, 8 P. M.

Friday, February 17.

*UNIVERSITY TEA. Phillips Brooks House, 4 to 6 P. M. All members of the University are cordially invited.

LECTURES ON MUSIC. I. "Music at the Court of King Henry VIII." (Illustrated). Mr. Arnold Dolmetsch. Lecture Room of Fogg Museum, 4.30 P. M.

*ZOOLOGICAL CLUB. "Some Experiments in Breeding Colias philodice." Mr. P. W. Whiting. Zoological Laboratory, 4th floor, Room 4, 4.45 P. M.

PHILOSOPHICAL CLUB. "Ancient Philosophy and Religion of Vedanta." Swami Paramananda. Common Room. Conant Hall, 7.45 P. M.

ENGINEERING SOCIETY. "Reinforced Concrete for Industrial Buildings." (Illustrated). Mr. J. P. H. Perry, of the Turner Construction Co. Pierce 110, 8 P. M.

*LECTURE. "New Business Problems." Hon. Seth Low, of New York, N. Y. Emerson A, 8 P. M.

**DIVINITY SCHOOL., Preaching Service. Mr. P. L. Schenk. Divinity Chapel, 8 P. M.