Cast of "Fair Maid of the West"

The Harvard Chapter of the Delta Upsilon Fraternity will present for its annual play "The Fair Maid of the West," by Thomas Heywood. There will be a graduate performance on Saturday, March 11, in Brattle Hall, and the following public performances: Monday and Tuesday, March 13 and 14, respectively, in Brattle Hall; Thursday, March 16, in Jordan Hall, Boston; Friday, March 17, in Players' Hall, Newton; and Saturday, March 18, in the "Barn," Wellesley.

Applications for tickets may be sent at any time to J. C. Janney '11, at Thayer 8. The prices are $1.50 and $1 for the Cambridge and Boston performances; $1 and 75 cents for the Wellesley performance; and $1 for the West Newton performance.

The cast, which has been selected by Mr. Francis Powell, the coach, is as follows: Spencer,  F. M. Elliot '11 Carrol,  H. W. Miller '12 Fawcett,  J. J. Janney '11 Captain Goodlack,  T. S. Kenyon '11 Clem,  R. C. Benchley '12 A Captain,  P. H. Keays '13 Another Captain,  R. D. Whittemore '13 Mayor of Foy,  P. J. Stearns '13 Alderman,  F. C. Rogerson '13 Mullisheg, King of Fez.,  P. Snedeker 1L. A Spanish Captain,  R. P. Lewis '13 A Surgeon,  C. M. Burr '14 A Preacher,  H. G. Knight '13 Bess Bridges,  T. M. Spelman '13 A Kitchenmaid,  D. J. P. Wingate '14