Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

Re-engagement of College Rooms

Students living in College buildings other than Hollis, Stoughton, Holworthy, and Thayer, who intend to be students in any department of the University during the academic year 1911-12 and who wish to re-engage for that year the rooms which they now occupy, must sign new room-agreements and leave them at the Bursar's office before 1 o'clock today.

A list of all College rooms not engaged for 1911-12, except rooms in Wadsworth House, in Conant, and several in College House, will be ready for delivery with application blanks at the Bursar's Office next Monday. Applications for these rooms may be made on or before April 2 by those who intend to be students in the University during the year 1911-12. Applications which are not made on the printed blanks, and applications from those who have already engaged College rooms for 1911-12, will not be considered. The assignment of rooms will be made by lot April 4, and the result of the allotment will be announced April 6.