FRESHMEN VS. ST. PAUL'S

Hockey Contest at Concord, N. H.--1914 Leader Elected Yesterday.

The Freshman hockey team will play St. Paul's School at Concord, N. H., this afternoon at 3.30 o'clock. This will be the last regular game of the 1914 schedule before that with the Yale freshmen next Saturday.

The St. Paul's seven this year is weaker than usual and does not seem to have acquired the team-play and excellent stick-work that ordinarily characterize the school's teams. It was defeated earlier in the season by the Crescents of Boston by a score of 8 to 1.

The Freshmen have played many practice games with the latter team and have won the majority of them. They have excellent material, and by reason of good, regular coaching and daily practice they have developed a good offence and a sure defence.

Last year St. Paul's easily defeated the Freshmen by a score of 6 to 0.

The line-ups: HARVARD 1914.  ST. PAUL'S. Hopkins, l.e.  r.e., Conover Adams, l.c.  r.c., Bangs Sortwell, r.c.  r.c., Sproul Williams, r.e.  l.e., Herron Wingate, c.p.  c.p., Gano Willetts, p.  p., Somax Carnochan, g.  g., Schiller

W. A. Willetts Captain of Team.

At a meeting of the Freshman hockey team yesterday, William Allen Willetts, of Skaneateles, N. Y., was elected captain.

Willetts prepared at St. Paul's School where for three years he played point on the school team. Owing to injuries, he did not play hockey during his last year at school. Willetts has been the regular point on the Freshman team since the beginning of the season.

W. A. Willetts Captain of Team.