Anthropology Dept. Forms Eight Committees in Response to Harassment and Gender Bias Concerns

Harvard Cancels Summer 2021 Study Abroad Programming

UC Showcases Project Shedding Light on How Harvard Uses Student Data

Four Bank Robberies Strike Cambridge in Three Weeks

After a Rocky Year, Harvard Faces an Uncertain Economic Climate in 2021, Hollister Says

Communication

Social Service Conference This Evening.

[We invite all men in the University to submit communications on subjects of timely interest.]

To the Editors of the CRIMSON:

The conference on social service to be held in Brooks House Parlor at 8 o'clock this evening, we believe to be an exceptional opportunity for all who are in any way interested in social service to learn more of the problem which is engaging the regular activity of nearly 300 Harvard men each year.

The conference will take the form of a comprehensive discussion by both the heads of the various settlement houses and the Harvard men who work there, on the aims, difficulties, and success of the social service work of college men.

This discussion will be supplemented by a talk on "The Boy Scout Movement" by Mr. D. S. Gates of the Boston Y. M. C. A. Considering the unequaled approval with which this movement is meeting both among professional workers and the boys themselves, this talk alone will justify a large attendance.

Those who have had the inspiration of working with a group of boys, commonly known as "little muckers," will appreciate what value such a conference will have for them; those who have yet to experience such an inspiration cannot do better than to take this opportunity to become acquainted with its significance. S. B. STEEL '11.   A. BKANE '11.