Pennsylvania Relay Carnival April 29

The Athletic Association of the University of Pennsylvania will hold its Seventeenth Annual Intercollegiate and Interscholastic Relay Race Meeting open to all colleges and universities of the United States and Canada, on Saturday, April 29. There will be three team races to determine the college championship of America, the one-mile relay, the two-mile relay, and the four-mile relay. In addition to these relay races which are open to any college or university that desires to enter, there will be several special relay races between colleges, and a number of scratch track and field events open only to college men, graduates or undergraduates. Prizes will be awarded to the members of the winning teams and to winners of first three places in the track and field events.

Harvard did not enter any men in these games last year but in 1909 was represented by ten men, including a one-mile relay team which won fourth place, being defeated by Chicago, Michigan, and Illinois. In the track and field events Harvard won one first, two seconds, one third, and one fourth place. This year the University will enter a two-mile relay team and possibly several men in the scratch track and field events.