Entry Books for Interclass Games

Entry blue-books for the annual interclass track games, which will be held on Soldiers Field, April 13, have been placed in the Locker Building and at Leavitt & Peirce's. Entries will close next Tuesday at 6 o'clock. All men who intend to enter these games should report daily at Soldiers Field, where Coaches Donovan and Quinn may be found each afternoon between 3 and 5 o'clock.

The meet is open to all members of the University, but men who are on probation or who have not taken a strength test since January 1 will not be allowed to compete. The entire track program will be run off, including eight track and five field events. In each event the first three undergraduates to finish will receive class numerals, and the first two will receive cups. First place in each event will count five points, second three, and third one. The closing event of the afternoon will be the finals of the 220-yard dash. The winner of this event, in addition to receiving the regular cup offered by the Athletic Association, will hold, for one year, the Lathrop Cup, offered by L. P. Dodge '08, captain of the 1908 track team.