State Championship in Doubles

The tournament for the state championship in doubles, will be held on the gravel courts of the Brae Burn Country Club at West Newton, Tuesday, May 30, and Saturday, June 3.

Challenge trophies, representing the championship, presented by the club, become the property of any team winning them three times, not necessarily in succession. In addition to these trophies, first and second prizes will be given. N. W. Niles '09 and A. S. Dabney '09, the present champions, will play the winners for the title.

The tournament is open to all residents of the state, including students at any college or school in the state.

Play will begin promptly at 1 o'clock in the afternoon on both days. All matches will be for the best two out of three sets, except the finals and the challenge match, which will be for the best three out of five sets.

Entries accompanied by the entrance fee of $1 for each man will be received by the Tennis Committee, Brae Burn Country Club, West Newton, up to 6 o'clock, Monday, May 29.