The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Union Spread on Class Day

The Governing Board of the Union has decided to give the usual spread and dance on Class Day from 6 to 11 o'clock. Admission tickets, at $1 each, will be placed on sale this morning at the office of the Union. These may be bought only by members. On Class Day no one will be admitted to the Union without showing a membership ticket, and after 5.30 o'clock without a spread ticket.

In general the arrangements will be similar to those of last year. The lawn south of the building will be enclosed and decorated the same as usual, and supper will be served from 6 to 8 o'clock. There will be dancing in the Living Room from 8 to 11 o'clock.

Only members of the Union and their guests, not connected with the University, will be admitted. Members are requested to co-operate with the Governing Board by not giving away tickets to undergraduates who are not members of the Union. Members of the University who wish to attend the spread but are not members may join the Union now and have their memberships continued until October 31, 1912.