The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Crimson to Publish Daily Calendar

Commencing with this morning's issue, the CRIMSON will publish a daily calender of the more important Faculty and undergraduate engagements under the title "What is Going on Today." This column will contain the present University Calendar and brief notices of all other meetings and athletic contests open to the public or to the University. Each notice will give only the hour, the name of the organization, the place, and, in cases of lectures, the subject and speaker. The present Notice Column will be continued as heretofore; but it is understood that certain notices of open meetings of general interest will be transferred to the new column.

"What is Going on Today" replaces the Calendar of the Council of Federated Clubs, which has been posted weekly since Christmas. The Date Book of the Council will hereafter be kept in the CRIMSON Office, where it may be consulted at any time. The Committee on Organizations of the Student Council will post a summary of future dates compiled from the Date Book, in the Union, Gore Hall, and Phillips Brooks House on Saturday mornings.