ARTILLERY TRACK MEET

To be Held In South Armory, Boston, on January 27.--Entries Close on Saturday.

The annual handicap meeting of the Massachusetts Coast Artillery Corps, at which the University 390-yard relay team will race the B. A. A., will be held in the South Armory, Boston, on Saturday evening, January 27, at 7.30 o'clock. Besides the University team race a number of individual entries will be made in the open handicap events, and it is hoped that a relay race between the Freshman 390-yard team and some scholastic team about Boston may be arranged.

The University track management have entry blanks and nay men in the University wishing to enter the open events should apply for them. Entries close on Saturday. The following open handicap events will be held: 75-yard dash, 440-yard run, 880-yard run, 70-yard low hurdles, one mile run (75-yard handicap limit), three-mile run (190-yard handicap limit), and relay races (two laps to a man). Prizes will be awarded to winners of first, second, and third places, except in the team races where special prizes will be offered.