INJURED PLAYERS OUT AGAIN

University Football Team Placed on Defensive Against New Plays of Seconds.--Light Scrimmaging.

The University football squad resumed practice yesterday afternoon, and the one thing that was specially noticeable was that the squad, for the first time in approximately two weeks, had again reached its full quota of players. Thus the football team approaches its big games in generally excellent condition, except for a few who are inconvenienced with slight injuries. Those to return were Smith, Dana, Weatherhead, and Wendell. Captain Wendell, although his head is still bandaged, was out in football clothes, and took an active part in the practice. Wigglesworth, Bradlee, and Hollister were given a rest, watching the practice from the side-lines.

At the beginning of the practice, the second team was called in, and scrimmaging ensued. In this, the University team was put on the defensive, while the second team tried out some new plays which it had developed for the occasion.

The line-up of Team A was as follows: Felton, l.e.; Storer, l.t.; Pennock, l.g.; Parmenter, c.; Trumbull, r.g.; Hitchcock, r.t.; Coolidge, r.e.; Gardner, q.b.; H. Hardwick, l.h.b.; Wendell, r.h.b.; Brickley, f.b.