NEW ELEVATED TERMINAL

Station Under Construction Near Stadium Bridge Will Probably be Ready for Brown Game.

The new terminal for Cambridge subway trains which the Boston Elevated is building on Boylston street near the Stadium bridge will probably be ready for use in time for the Brown football game, three weeks hence. The station has been erected expressly for the convenience of the people who attend football games; and in spite of the huge crowds which swamp Cambridge on the days of such contests, it is expected that it will be able to handle them with perfect facility. The platform has been constructed for trains of four cars, which can be run at two minute intervals when necessary. There are booths for twenty-two ticket sellers, all of which will be placed in use if the occasion calls. Passengers may use the station both going to and coming from the field.

Will Not be Used for Baseball Games.

It is probable that it will not be opened during the spring baseball season, nor on any other occasion except when an unusually large number of people are expected. From last year's experience, the Elevated has found that the terminal in the Square can manage the baseball crowds without congestion.