Statistics of Dartmouth Players

R. L. Bennett '13 is captain of the team. He has been playing the position of right guard on the team for the last three years. His preparatory school was Mercersburg Academy. He is 22 years old, 6 feet, 1 inch tall, and weighs 195 pounds.

R. N. Hogsett '14, who plays left end this year, prepared at University High, Cleveland, O. Last year he played halfback on the team. He is 5 feet, 6 inches tall, 20 years old, and weighs 155 pounds.

W. T. Engelhorn '14, left tackle, has been on the team for two years. He prepared at Spokane (Wash.) High. He is 21 years old, 6 feet, 2 inches tall, and weighs 195 pounds.

W. M. Gibson '13 is playing his second year at left guard. He prepared at St. Johnsbury Academy. He is 22 years old, 6 feet, 1 inch tall, and weighs 187 pounds.

N. M. Whitmore '13 is the heaviest man on the squad, weighing 208 pounds. He prepared at Mercersburg Academy. Whitmore has been on the squad five years, is 23 years old, and 6 feet, 3 1-2 inches tall. His position is centre.

A. C. Estep '14 is playing his second year at right tackle. His preparatory school was Cleveland Central High School. Estep is 20 years old, 6 feet, 1 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 175 pounds.

H. A. Barends '13, who has played halfback for the last two years, has this year been shifted to end. He prepared at Albany High. Barends is 22 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 176 pounds.

F. A. Llewellyn '14, quarterback, was a substitute last year. He prepared at Hyde Park High, Chicago. He is 21 years old, 5 feet, 8 inches fall, and weighs 161 pounds.

L. A. Whitney '15 is a new man on the squad and plays left halfback. He prepared at Worcester Academy. He is 21 years old, 5 feet, 11 inches tall, and weighs 184 pounds.

D. B. Morey '13 prepared at Malden High. He is playing his second year as halfback on the team. Morey is 24 years old, 5 feet, 11 inches tall, and weighs 172 pounds.

W. J. Snow '14 is playing his second year as fullback of the team. He prepared at Winthrop High School. He is 21 years old, weighs 186 pounds, and is 5 feet, 11 inches tall.

H. L. Dunbar '14, substitute centre last year, plays substitute tackle this year. Dunbar is 20 years old, 5 feet, 11 inches tall, and weighs 175 pounds. He prepared at Brockton High School.

W. N. Rogers '15, of Sanbornville, N. H., plays the position of left guard. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 10 inches tall, and weighs 180 pounds.

V. D. Rector '15, of Omaha, Neb., is substitute left end. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 11 inches tall, and weighs 178 pounds.

J. LeR. Lafferty '15, substitute end, is from Newark, N. J. He is 22 years old, 5 feet, 5 inches tall, and weighs 154 pounds.

L. O. Ashton '13, of Lawrence, Mass., is also a substitute end. He is 19 years old, 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and weighs 152 pounds.

S. G. Hickox '15, of Middletown Springs, Vt., is substitute tackle. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and weighs 175 pounds.

P. W. Loudon '14, of Troy, N. Y., is substitute end. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and weighs 156 pounds.

M. P. Ghee, Jr., '15, quarterback, comes from Kenilworth, Ill. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 9 inches tall, and weighs 156 pounds.

P. K. Murdock '15, of Spencer, Mass., is substitute back. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and weighs 160 pounds.