TOMORROW'S ARRANGEMENTS

Morning Prayers as Usual.--Hours of Library, and Meals at Memorial, Randall and Union.

Tomorrow, Thanksgiving Day, will be a holiday in all departments of the University. The following arrangements have been made:

Gore Hall will be closed all day. Books called for after 2.30 o'clock tomorrow will not be delivered until 10.30 o'clock Friday. Harvard and Massachusetts Halls will also be closed. Books may be taken from the former at 4 o'clock, and from the latter at 9 o'clock this evening, provided they are returned before 9 o'clock Friday morning. Books may be taken from Langdell at 8 o'clock tonight, but must be returned before 9 o'clock Friday.

Morning service will be held in Appleton Chapel at 8.45 o'clock, as has been the custom for some years past. It will be conducted by the Rev. Minot Osgood Simons '91. The general public is cordially invited to attend.

Meals at the various dining halls will be served as follows: at Memorial Hall, breakfast will be served from 8 to 10 o'clock, and a special Thanksgiving dinner, for which 50 cents will be charged to non-members, from 12.30 to 2.30 o'clock. No meals will be served in the evening. At Foxcroft, breakfast will be from 8 to 9.30 o'clock, and a special dinner, from 1 to 2.15 o'clock. There will be no evening meal. Those wishing to avail themselves of the special dinner, for which 50 cents will be charged, should sign the blue-book at the newstand. At the Union, breakfast and evening dinner will be served as usual. A special Thanksgiving dinner will, however, be provided between the hours of 12 and 2; 75 cents will be charged to those men not signed on there regularly.

The Hemenway Gymnasium will be closed all day.

The Cambridge post office will be closed all day.

Brooks House Entertainment.

Thanksgiving Day festival will be held in Phillips Brooks House tomorrow evening at 6.30 o'clock to which everyone remaining in Cambridge over the holiday is invited. While the gathering will be entirely informal, the whole house will be thrown open and decorated in a manner befitting the occasion.

Refreshments will be served before the entertainment, for which the services of Mr. Putnam, a well-known elocutionist, have been secured. Mr. F. W. C. Hersey '99, of the English Department, will read; singing will be furnish by a quartet from the Glee club, and instrumental music by a trio from the Mandolin Club.