ONLY ONE CREW ELIMINATED

FIVE EIGHTS WILL ROW IN FINALS OF INTERDORMITORY BUMPING RACES.

No bumps were scored in the preliminaries of the interdormitory races for the Filly Cup yesterday afternoon and only one crew was eliminated for the finals today. The race was run off in two in visions over the 1 1-4 mile course below the Bighton on bridge. The boats of the first division took their places 1 1-2 lengths apart in the following order: 1, Randolph; 2, All Stars; 3, Weld. At the start the All Stars gained on the Randolph crew but lost again on the bends. At the finish, the original distance between it and the first crew had shortened perceptibly. The Weld crew lost at the start and although gaining at one point, finished with a loss of our lengths, and was accordingly eliminated.

The second division started with Little's first, Eight Wonders second, and the Yard crew third. Little's crew had little difficulty in drawing away, leaving the last two boats to fight out a close race. Although the Eight Wonders crew was almost overhauled on account of the superior steering of the Yard care, it will, nevertheless, be allowed to compete today.

Finals in the Basin at 3.30.

The finals for the Filly Cup will be held for the five crews qualifying yesterday, over the 1 1-8 mile straight-away in the Basin at 3.30 o'clock today. The winning crew will be awarded individual cups. All men must be ready to row at least a half hour before the race.

The Freshman races scheduled for today have been postponed until tomorrow. The graded crews which will race later in the season will be picked from both dormitory and Freshman crews.