SENIOR CLASS NOMINATIONS

ELECTION OF OFFICERS DECEMBER 11.--ADDITIONAL NOMINATIONS BY PETITION.

The Senior Nominating Committee appointed by the class president has made the nominations printed below for the class officers to be elected on Wednesday, December 11. Additional nominations for the offices mentioned below may be made until Sunday at 7 P. M., by petitions of 25 eligible voters of the class, and deposited in the letter slot of Thayer 27.

Nominations for the office of Secretary and for positions on the Class Committee, the Class Day Committee, and the Photograph Committee will be announced Thursday morning, December 12, and the election will be held on the following Tuesday. This is to enable candidates defeated at the first election to be nominated for the other offices. Additional nominations for the second election may then be made by petition, as above, until Friday, December 13, at 7 P. M.

Following is the list of nomination:

Marshals--C. T. Abeles, St. Louis, Mo.; R. B. Batchelder, Salem; J. B. Cummings, Fall River; H. B. Gardner, New York, N. Y.; A. J. Lowrey, Honolulu, H. I.; H. J. Smith, Denver, Colo.; P. L. Wendell, Jamaica Plain.

Treasurer--A. M. Goodale, Cambridge; G. N. Phillips, Middletown Springs, Vt.; W. M. E. Whitelock, Baltimore, Md.

Orator--H. B. Gill, Lockport, N. Y.; D. Sargent, Wellesley; S. M. Seymour, Chatham, N. Y.

Ivy Orator--J. A. Donovan, Lawrence; R. C. Evarts, Cambridge; P. M. Hollister, Grand Rapids, Mich.

Poet--J. D. Adams, New York, N. Y.; S. Thayer, Worcester.

Odist--W. R. Burlingame, New York, N. Y.; H. R. Carey, Cambridge; L. MacVoagh, New York, N. Y.

Chorister -- B. B. Locke, Cambridge; T. M. Spelman, 2nd, Brooklyn, N. Y. W. T. FISHER, chairman.   W. M. DANNER, JR.   H. G. KNIGHT   T. B. LEWIS   P. H. WELLMAN   Nominating Committee.

Seniors should observe the following rule relating to the election of Marshals: "Every elector shall vote for three candidates for Marshals, indicating his preference for First Marshal. Of the three elected, that candidate receiving the highest number of votes for First Marshal shall be declared First Marshal; of the other two elected that one whose total vote is higher shall be Second Marshal, and the other one the Third Marshal."

The provisional list of voters will be posted in the Union, Memorial Hall, Leavitt & Peirce's, Sever Hall. Massachusetts Hall, and in the CRIMSON Office some time today. Every Senior should consult the list to determine whether or not his name is on it. Men whose names are not on the list may petition the Nominating Committee, whose decisions will be final. Petitions must be placed in the letter slot of Thayer 27, before Sunday at 7 P. M.

All men who are candidates for the degrees of A.B. or S.B. in 1913; all men who have received or will receive, their degrees as of the class of 1913, and all men who are fourth-year special students will be eligible to vote. But no man who has voted in any previous Class Day election shall be eligible to vote. In addition, men in the University not included under any of these qualifications, who entered with the class of 1913, and who are not officially registered with the class of 1913 may, on petition, vote. Any man whose name appears on the provisional list who desires to affiliate himself with some other class than 1913 will avoid complications by notifying the committee, otherwise such men will not be eligible to vote at any future Class Day elections