ANOTHER MINOR SPORT.

A new sport has found root in College among a small but energetic group of men. It has come into increasing prominence owing to the indiscriminate and thoroughly democratic practice-field it has chosen. To play it, one needs only a pair of shoes of any sort with hardy heels, an overcoat for the cool mornings, a fairly fresh supply of alcoholic interior decoration, and a misguided sense of the humorous. With this equipment, which is within the reach of everybody, one may practice almost anywhere on the quieter streets off Massachusetts avenue between the hours of one and three A. M. Find a window, preferably a cellar-window, though one leading to an acquaintance's room is a real delicacy; and slipping up to it unobserved, give it an unexpected but earnest kick. If the window yields, you have scored a point, and you may flee, shrieking with laughter to sidewalks new. The present University glass-kicking team has seven of the panes in Mr. Morse's lunch-room to its credit, and the inhabitants of Mt. Auburn street await its re-appearance on the field with eager interest. All those who have shoes, and fine their ears growing long, should report for practice at once.