IDLER CLUB TO PRESENT PLAY

W. F. Merrill uC. Won MacDowell Resident Fellowship.

"Miss Blair's Renaissance", a three act comedy by W. Fenimore Merrill uC., of Chicago, Ill., the winner of the MacDowell Resident Fellowship in Dramatic Composition, will be given by the Idler Club of Radcliffe, in Agassiz Hall, on March 29, at 8 o'clock. There will also be a matinee on March 30 at 2.30 o'clock, and an evening performance at 8 o'clock on the same day. Tickets will soon be placed on sale at the Co-operative for 50 cents, 75 cents, and one dollar.

The MacDowell Resident Fellowship was offered in 1910-11 by the Student Fund Committee of the MacDowell Club of New York City, with a stipend of six hundred dollars. The offer was renewed in 1911-12. The conditions of the fellowship state that the competitor must be a student in English 47, and must be a person whose means will not permit his work at Harvard or Radcliffe without this aid. The purpose of the fellowship is to aid persons who have already done dramatic writing of promise but who need some technical training in order to gain the desired results. It is open to students in dramatic composition in either Harvard or Radcliffe.