Phillips Brooks House Notes

Classes in Mission Study.

A change has been made in the plans of the Senior mission study class on China. Owing to the fact that Mr. Y. S. Tsao 1G., has been called away, the class will, in the future, meet under the leadership of Rev. E. C. Moore D.D., Parkman Professor of Theology, assisted by Mr. C. A. Reed. Professor Moore has traveled in China and is therefore admirably fitted to take up Mr. Tsao's work. The class will meet in the Shepard Room of Phillips Brooks House this evening at 7 o'clock, and Mr. T. C. Chu 1G., will speak on the recent revolution in China.

The Junior mission study class on India will be under the leadership of Dr. W. L. Ferguson, who has been in active work among the students of Madras, India. It will meet in the Parlor of Phillips Brooks House this evening at 7 o'clock.

The Sophomore class, on South America, under the direction of Mr. A. McL. Nicolson, 2G.S., will meet as usual in the Small Assembly Room of Phillips Brooks House this evening at 7 o'clock.

Freshman Bible Class.

Dr. Fitch's Freshman Bible Class will be held at his home, 29 Follen street, this evening at 7 o'clock. The topic for discussion will be "The Educated Man and the Bible; what Authority has it for us?" Dr. Fitch has planned, for the class, a series of informal conferences on various topics that will be announces weekly in the CRIMSON, and he urges every Freshman to make an effort to attend them.

Members of the Faculty will from time to time be invited to lead the discussions, and attention will not be given solely to religious interests.

A. Beane '11 has been appointed coach of the Freshman crew.