HARVARD VS. VERMONT AT 4

FURTHER CHANGES IN LINE-UP OF UNIVERSITY TEAM FOR TODAY'S GAME.

The University baseball team will play the fourth game of its home schedule with the University of Vermont on Soldiers Field this afternoon at 4 o'clock. Last year Vermont led Harvard by a 5 to 2 score in the first of the ninth inning, but was defeated by a rally in that inning which netted the University team 4 runs and a 6 to 5 victory.

Another shift will probably be tried in the infield this afternoon, Wingate returning to third, and Desha going in at short-stop, his last year's position. Either Coon or Reynolds will play right field, and Milholland may be tried in centre field. Felton will probably start in the box for the University team.

The batting orders: HARVARD.  VERMONT. Wingate, 3b.  s.s., Dowd Desha, s.s.  l.f., Flaherty Babson, l.f.  lb., Halstein Potter, 2b.  r.f., Berry Clark, 1b.  c., Mayforth Reynolds or Coon, r.f.  c.f., McDonald Reeves, c.  2b., Fraser Wigglesworth or Milholland, c.f.  3b., Williams Felton, p.  p., Winkler, Malcolm