City Manager Talks Cambridge Emergency Shelter, Discourages Street Closures in Council Meeting

On Leave Due to COVID-19 Concerns, Forty-Three Harvard Dining Workers Risk Going Without Pay

Harvard Prohibits Non-Essential University Travel Until May 31, International Travel Cancelled Until August 31

Ivy League Will Not Allow Athletes to Compete as Grad Students Despite Shortened Spring Season

‘There’s No Playbook’: Massachusetts Political Campaigns Navigate a New Coronavirus Reality

Special Commencement Day Issue

The last regular issue of the CRIMSON this year will be the Class Day paper to appear tomorrow morning, and this will be the last paper to be distributed to subscribers. This year, however, for the first time, the CRIMSON will publish a special Commencement Day paper primarily for the benefit of graduates who are to be in Cambridge on Thursday. Papers will be distributed free to graduates at the clubs and the various class head-quarters and may be obtained by subscribers and graduates at the CRIMSON Office and at the branch store of the Co-operative Society early Thursday morning.

In order to make the paper as valuable as possible to present and past members of the University who are to be in Cambridge on Commencement Day, the CRIMSON will be glad to publish all notices of meetings held on that day by Harvard men in Cambridge and vicinity, if such notices are received at the CRIMSON Office by 5 o'clock on Wednesday afternoon.