BROWN GAME AT PROVIDENCE

UNIVERSITY BASEBALL TEAM HAS CHANCE TO RETRIEVE FORMER DEFEAT.

The University baseball team will play its second game with Brown at Providence this afternoon. In the first game of the series Harvard lost 4 to 5. Since that game Brown has lost to both Amherst and Holy Cross, the former by the score of 3 to 0, and the latter, 3 to 2. Either Hardy or Bartholf will pitch for Harvard, probably the former, while either Conzelman or Warner will be Brown's pitcher.

The University team will leave the Square at 12.30 having lunch at the Varsity Club at 11.45. The men will have their examinations start at 8.30 in Sever 8. Dr. Sexton will not make the trip as he is to be at Princeton watching the Yale-Princeton game. Ex-Captain McLaughlin '11 will accompany the team. The batting orders: HARVARD.  BROWN. Wingate, s.s.  r.f., Crowther Wigglesworth, r.f.  2b., Dukette Potter, 2b.  s.s., K. Nash Clark, 1b.  c., Snell Babson, l.f.  l.f., Loud Gibson, 3b.  1b., Durgin Young, c.  3b., Reilly Bolton, c.f.  c.f., R. Nash Hardy or Bartholf, p.  p., Conzelman or Warner