COMPETITION FOR CRIMSON

Work for Those Trying for Two Assistant Business Managers to Begin.

Men from the class of 1915 who desire to go out for positions as assistant business managers of the CRIMSON should report in the CRIMSON Office tomorrow evening at 7.30 o'clock. At the meeting the work of the competition will be fully outlined. It will continue until about mid-years, and from those who report two men will be chosen.

The work will consist of canvassing for subscriptions, doing a small amount of office work, soliciting advertisements, and doing the other work which is required of the business managers of all papers, college or public. The competition is an excellent training in the practice of business and opens the way to acquaintance with all sorts of business conditions. The two men who are successful will compete between themselves for the position of first assistant the following year.

All who are interested in the work are invited to report and at least hear what is required. If they them feel than they do not care to continue they are not bound to do so.