Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

PRINCETON PLANS STADIUM

One Hundred Thousand Dollars Already Subscribed for Proposed Structure.

That Princeton University will have an athletic stadium in the near future is practically a certainty. The board of athletic control, which has charge of all matters pertaining to athletics, has had the matter under consideration for some time and it is generally known that plans have been definitely decided upon.

Nothing of an official nature can be given out until important details have been worked out by the board of control and the graduate council of the university sitting in joint session. It is generally understood that the proposed structure, which is to be built of steel and concrete, will seat about 50,000 people and will be erected at an approximate cost of $300,000. It will be situated on ground adjoining University Field, which is owned by the university, and the stand will be oval, open at one end, similar in shape to the Harvard Stadium.

Over $100,000 has already been subscribed by the Princeton alumni through-out the country, but it is still a matter of doubt as to what method will be adopted to collect the remainder of the necessary fund.