Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

LECTURE NEWS OF THE DAY

Third of King's Chapel Series This Afternoon.

The third of the King's Chapel lectures on "The Quest of Salvation in the Greek and Roman World," will be given by Professor C. H. Moore h.'90, in King's Chapel, Boston, this afternoon at 2.30 o'clock. The special topic of this address, which is open to the public, is "The Mysteries of Isis, Mithras, and the Great Mother."

Lowell Institute Lectures Tomorrow.

Professor Rudolf Eucken, Exchange professor from the University of Jena, will deliver the fifth of a series of lectures on "The Fundamental Problems of Human Life," in Huntington Hall, 491 Boylston street, Boston, tomorrow afternoon at 5 o'clock.

Professor Emile Legouis will deliver a lecture on "Wordsworth. His Struggle with Despondency and his Growing Conservatism." This will be given at Huntington Hall tomorrow evening at 8.

William Belden Noble Lectures.

Dates for the six lectures on the William Belden Noble Foundation which are to be given this year by the Rt. Rev. William Boyd-Carpenter, D.D., D.C.L., Litt.D., of Westminster Abbey, have been set as follows: February 24, February 26, February 28, March 3, March 5, and March 7. The subjects will be announced later.

New Lecture Hall and Sanders Theatre are both being reserved for these lectures and it is desirable that societies arranging for speakers or lectures shall avoid these dates so that Dr. Williams may have as large an audience as possible.