Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Our Support of Princeton Trip.

Communication

To the Editors of the CRIMSON:

In order that the Princeton game trip may be a success, a great deal of fore-sight is necessary not only on the part of those who are managing the undertaking, but also on the part of those who are considering the trip.

It is essential that 300 men sign the books before next Wednesday. Unless we do this there is the possibility that the scheme will fail or that there will be a rush at the last moment and all will not be accommodated. We must be willing to place the success of the plan before personal interests and go at a disadvantage of ourselves for the advantage of the crowd. There are many who cannot go except at the quoted rates, and it is the duty of every man who intends to go to sign the books and accept the schedule as planned in order that the majority may be able to enjoy the opportunity. Last year Princeton sent up a large contingent, and we should consider it our duty not only to do as much and better, but to give our team the best backing it has ever had on the Princeton field. Every man should consider the success of this undertaking not only in the light of his pleasure, but also as a duty to the team and the college. O. G. SAXON '14,