Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

STUDENT COUNCIL OFFICERS

L. H. MILLS '14 ELECTED PRESIDENT.--VOTED THAT REGISTER BE INCORPORATED.

At the meeting of the Student Council held last evening the following officers were elected for the coming year: President, L. H. Mills '14, of Portland, Oregon; vice-president, S. P. Clark '14, of Chestnut Hill, Pa.; secretary-treasurer, G. F. Plimpton '14 of Buffalo, N. Y. The officers are ex-officio members of the Executive Committee, the additional four members of which were elected from the two upper classes as follows: W. A. Barron, Jr., '14, of Newburyport; L. Saltonstall '14, of Chestnut Hill, W. H. Trumbull, Jr., '15 of Salem; and J. C. Talbot '15, of Milton.

The business transacted was as follows: Voted that the amendment to include the hockey captain as the fifth major sport captain in Council be laid on the table for three weeks; voted that the Register be incorporated in order to do away with the individual liability of its managers; voted that interest bearing notes payable in two years amounting to $1,000 be sanctioned to cover the debt of last year, these notes to be sold preferably to graduates; motion to make the tennis "H" awarded to the intercollegiate singles' champion retroactive was voted down by the Council; voted to postpone until a later meeting discussion of the admission of the presidents of the Debating Council and the Musical Review to membership in the Student Council.