Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

THE HARVARD CLUB.

Ideas are intangible and unstable things. They cannot hold the attention of the hurrying multitudes of the city for a great length of time, seldom for as long as they deserve. But a solution lies in translating them into concrete--or brick--realities. This is the means which the Harvard Club of Boston has taken to establish the idea that Boston and Cambridge are united by the strong, though invisible, ties of Harvard. As long as Harvard is in Cambridge, so long will Boston be a centre of interest for Harvard men, graduates and undergraduates. It is, therefore, the one place outside of Cambridge that should support a flourishing Harvard Club.

The new clubhouse thus has a valid foundation in Harvard spirit. That it is located among the many public and quasi-public institutions about the Fenway gives it further and more inclusive importance.

Under such auspices the opening tonight should be a big fact in Harvard history. Harvard cannot but wish a continuation of the already vigorous life of the Harvard Alumni of Boston.